• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neos Day Out in 97/98 (Showing Sat. 21st 9pm est)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
PaxOku City & The Blue Light Tavern Presents
Neos Day Out In 1997/1998

Neos day out is written by Lord Gareth. Starring a great cast which includes: Lord Nanoc, Lady Phoenix, Lady Bam Bam and more.

Location: PaxOku City Northern area. (Chesapeake, Tokuno Islands)

Rated: PG-13
(For adult Language in one scene)
(Character undressing & Redressing after dieing)

How to get there: Gates from Luna as well as guides from PaxOku will lead you to the play house.

Price: Free!!!

Date/Time: Saturday June 21, 2008 @ 9pm Eastern Time

Plot: Neo of Lothlore is just a simple man. He works hard for his gold but today has the worst run of luck. This play shows you some of the scams and other horrible things players did to each other back in 1997 & 1998. Neo starts out with a bad day at the West Brit bank Fel. Which leads into a run in with OSI and ends..... well we cannot tell you how it ends.

All are welcome to come and we hope you enjoy the show!!!

Afterwords you can join the cast and crew at the Blue Light Tavern in PaxOku City. The (BLT) is located just below the play house. Just look for the Blue Lamp Posts. The Play House will also have a sign up sheet for anyone interested in being in future plays that will be held.

B

blust4

I have just been to PaxOku but I couldn't find the theater. Could you give us the more specific directions for those of us who couldn't wait until Saturday?

L

Lady Katherine

If you can find the Blue Light Tavern, go directly north of it toward the forest. It is just in front of the trees.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I have just been to PaxOku but I couldn't find the theater. Could you give us the more specific directions for those of us who couldn't wait until Saturday?
Also a Fix to the FOF!!!

The Dramatic play is for anyone from any shard that wishes to come. You can make a character on Chesapeake if you wish to see our play. We would be honored to have other visitors from other shards to come see it.

Here is a picture directions for you.

Just follow the Yellow Brick Road...Except no brick road in game. This is Tokuno Islands, Homare-Jima.