• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neon Purple Bunny

• Thread starter Rand al'Thor DR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rand al'Thor DR

How hard is it to find one of these bunnies? I have gone through about 300 bunnies and about four hours, but still haven't found one.

K

Kurgan

Did a whole weekend, killed 10's of thousands of them. Never got one.
Just call me Elmer Fudd

G

Newsflash...

Hundreds of animal tamers have been sectioned and placed in the care of the monks of Empath Abbey.

Locals hinted that they suspected the tamers were part of some new cult. They were caught poaching wild rabbits and under questioning, started to rant about "spawning a purple bunny". Officials are not yet sure whether any drugs have been taken or if a local tailor has indeed dyed some rabbits purple and released them. The tailor's guild declined to comment.

The zoo at Moonglow has been swamped with requests to deal with stray dragons and other pets who have escaped from the stables while their owners were away.

The Mayor of Yew has hinted that taxes will have to be raised to pay for the cleanup and this seems to be the case all over Britannia.

Wenchy

R

Rand al'Thor DR

LOL...
Very funny Wenchkin. At least I feel a little better knowing that it's not just me.

*Sigh*