• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Neon Leather Dye Tub

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am considering selling my neon leather dye tub provided that there is a market for it. The item is located on LS. If you are interested please send me a pm or reply here.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
new offer is 300 million... The tub will be sold to the highest bidder 12/18, so this coming friday

M

Muu Bin

Pardon my ignorance... but how does one know if a leather dye tub is neon or not? Is there a chance that if you used a set of dyes on it that it could revert to a normal dye tub? Thanks in advance for educating me.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Pardon my ignorance... but how does one know if a leather dye tub is neon or not? Is there a chance that if you used a set of dyes on it that it could revert to a normal dye tub? Thanks in advance for educating me.
when you use dyes on the "neon leather tub" you'll get the same selection as a normal dye tub.. so you will be able to dye leather any color that is available on a normal cloth only tub.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive owned this dye tub for at least 5 years..... I even contacted Wiki in regards to its legal status when I first got it. It is perfectly legal and legit. Anyone that would like to verify it is what it is, is more then welcome to contact me via pm and I will be more then happy to show you.

Murdok

M

Muu Bin

when you use dyes on the "neon leather tub" you'll get the same selection as a normal dye tub.. so you will be able to dye leather any color that is available on a normal cloth only tub.
Thanks for the quick reply - much appreciated. My education is coming along quite nicely... :lol:

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok well i do have 3 or 4 1st year leather dye tubs that dye my cloth, leather colors, so i guess theres 2 different ones

S

shulginist

Yep there is a difference between a neon dye tub and the first year leather dye tubs that dye cloth leather colors.

B

Bunkamania

Are you willing to transfer the tub to another shard? Also, will you be using a broker to insure that its a neon tub and not just a regular 2nd year tub?

Thanks

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you willing to transfer the tub to another shard? Also, will you be using a broker to insure that its a neon tub and not just a regular 2nd year tub?

Thanks

I would prefer not to transfer the tub.... And if the winner would like to use a broker I have no problems with it as long as we can both agree on whom it is.

The last time I sold any major rares (in excess of 4 billion gold worth) I never had any problems. As I have stated I have no problems showing anyone the tub. It is currently locked down in my castle and I will be available all day tomorrow if you would like to contact me. My icq is 48361252

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the current bid 300m? I'll go 325m.
Im sorry Sarsmi, I have already accepted a bid of 300 million. As much as Id love to take the extra 25 mill its not worth the bad karma! If for some reason it doesnt go through or the buyer backs out at the last moment I will let you know.

Murdok

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although I feel a little bad for Sarsmi, I admire and applaud your sense of honor, Murdok! :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh shoot, I thought I'd have through all of friday. Yeah let me know, I dithered a little bit but I do think I want one now. :) Gotta spend that gold on something!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, the Leather Dye Tubs that say 1st year that dye cloth leather colors, are they worth much?

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would the colors not be the same as special tubs?

Ive seen a few for sell at crazy prices...1 mill up..

I dont think i would spend that kind of gold on something you get froma regular tub myself...
But would be nice to know the pricing......

S

shulginist

I generally price my first year leather dye tubs for 1.5m or so.