• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Neon Gift Boxes!

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
ICQ me at 634608119 or post here with what you got! Thanks for looking!

To save time, I have listed the hue ID's of the ones I am looking for. The complete list with Hue ID's c can be found HERE for reference.

Last edited:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what were you payn per box? I mostly play on siege now a days but every once in a while I need some prodo gold. these may be sale if the price was right. I have 5. unfortunatly the are spread out among shards. I have:

1059 (BOX 30) on ATL
1076 (BOX 17) on ATL
1179 (BOX 9) on CATS
1096 (BOX 23) on Oceania
1069 (BOX 29) on Europa

PM me here or ICQ(43711018) me which is best. maybe we can work out a deal

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
what were you payn per box? I mostly play on siege now a days but every once in a while I need some prodo gold. these may be sale if the price was right. I have 5. unfortunatly the are spread out among shards. I have:

1059 (BOX 30) on ATL
1076 (BOX 17) on ATL
1179 (BOX 9) on CATS
1096 (BOX 23) on Oceania
1069 (BOX 29) on Europa

PM me here or ICQ(43711018) me which is best. maybe we can work out a deal
Just sent you an ICQ. I do have a Siege Keep/gold I can work into the trade if necessary.

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
List updated...I bought a bunch! Still looking for the rest. Thanks to those who I purchased from.

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Updated once again...gaining some ground on this collection. Help me finish it! :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm still holding that box on Lake Austin for you! Someday I will get a ride to atlantic :)

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still holding that box on Lake Austin for you! Someday I will get a ride to atlantic :)
She promised me a box once ... after 1-2 months of waiting, I received just what you're going to receive ...

This:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are these any that you need? They are on Catskills, if you have interest in any let me know...

xmas boxes.jpg

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Are these any that you need? They are on Catskills, if you have interest in any let me know...

View attachment 24021

I would have to check the hue ID to know for sure. I see your using the Enhanced Client. There is a command that will allow you to check the ID's. If you can't find out....just let me know when your available so I can check them out if you'd like.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not sure on how to do the command to check the ID#. I have them locked down inside my luna house on Catskills if you want to have a look..
Easy to get to right at the north gate.. Just dont mind the mess inside its being redone.. Deco the never ending project..

luna.jpg

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Leonidas as it's not on your list of boxes you're missing, I'm guessing you have #3? If so, could you let me know the hue ID for it?

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Leonidas as it's not on your list of boxes you're missing, I'm guessing you have #3? If so, could you let me know the hue ID for it?
Not sure what the hue ID is on that one to be honest. I probably do not have it since I did leave out #'s 1-7 since they weren't "neon". Hadn't decided if I want to get into those yet. :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Not sure what the hue ID is on that one to be honest. I probably do not have it since I did leave out #'s 1-7 since they weren't "neon". Hadn't decided if I want to get into those yet. :)
Well, as Decadence mentions, that list itself isn't complete, either. :D Here's mine; I only collect the ones that aren't 50m+ :D This should be a complete listing though - the colors that were generated and which can't be dyed run the entire hue range from 1059 to 1229. http://pastebin.com/S8Bn2RL9
#3 is one of the 'Neon Gift Box (unnumbered)' listings, though I've yet to find anyone who owns one that I can get a hue from. :p

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well, as Decadence mentions, that list itself isn't complete, either. :D Here's mine; I only collect the ones that aren't 50m+ :D This should be a complete listing though - the colors that were generated and which can't be dyed run the entire hue range from 1059 to 1229. http://pastebin.com/S8Bn2RL9
#3 is one of the 'Neon Gift Box (unnumbered)' listings, though I've yet to find anyone who owns one that I can get a hue from. :p
Great information! Thanks as always @brianfreud2 !:)