• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Neon Gift Box - Rare Color (another one)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Neon Gift Box - rare hue 2.jpg
Item/payment - Atlantic only.
No buyout or reserve in mind, if one develops I will post it. Open of 50m.
Auction will run until Wed. July 24th at 8pm est. Standard 10 minute rule applies to auction end.
Not sure but this may be the #51 Blaze Neon hue on the picture here:

SEASON 6 - CHRISTMAS BOX LIST 2008

At the moment, their prices are determined by their desirability. Price ranges from 2 mil - 90 mil

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pinco hue picker confirms there are 2 of these beauties:) 1100,1101 both look the same

good luck with sale

I am off to the memory wipe bank!, been gone over a year and can still remember the hues!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Pinco hue picker confirms there are 2 of these beauties:)
Ah, so the hues can come back as two (or multiple) possible hue numbers? Have not played around with Pinco's much yet. Am finding just getting familiar with the EC complicated enough alone lol.

btw.... box is locked on top of my steps for any who want to see it first hand. Directions to my place on Atlantic can be found in this thread: http://stratics.com/community/threads/neon-gift-box-rare-color.302004/

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the boxes have one hue value, but for some reason that box has 2 numbers:) but it can help people tell if they have a Luna White box or a Pure A0S White ;)