• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neon Box

T

Turdnugget

Anyone know what neon gift boxes are selling for on Catskills?

I posted in the Trade Forum but no responses =/

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't noticed any selling here yet. It will probably be around the same that the other shards are selling them for. But I don't know how much it goes for on them either. In fact I'm no help at all :( sorry.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't noticed any selling here yet. It will probably be around the same that the other shards are selling them for. But I don't know how much it goes for on them either. In fact I'm no help at all :( sorry.
I've seen them selling on vendors for 10m and at the bank for 4m.

T

Turdnugget

Well i've got one to sell so I can get some money to get me started here on Cats.

So... somebody needs to buy it? Any volunteers? :hug:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I didn't already have one of my own, I'd pay you 10 mil for... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry, I really thought I could get through that with a straight face.

Seriously though, Anyone want to buy my neon box?

C

Corvak

...almost as good as the luna vendors with the yellow name items. 'Its really worth this much! I swear! The name's all glitchy!'.... though even as deco...it looks the same as any old valorite suit.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll try to meet you both ingame this week, if I don't have them in my collection, I'll buy both of them!