• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Neon Angel Box

N

Nastia Cross

Thanks for the offers all, but I was really just looking for an estimate or what people have bought/sold them for to see if it would be worth purchasing the xfer token to bring it to my main shard Chesapeake. From what I've been reading the neon or "two-toned" angel boxes are the rarest kind so that makes it more than worth a xfer.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have the same colored one on LS and was offered 40 for it... who really knows the prices to early to tell I think.. also saw a bright two tone blue one sell for 60mil..

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prices on the gift stuff is always high in the beginning, then they level off in a couple of months. My problem is I always want it right now. Then 2 months down the road I wished I had had more control of my buying habits :) I had a special reason for liking the purple gift box and would have paid alot more than it was probably worth, so if anyone else has a purple angel, send me a PM.

E

Eskeshehir

well, for REGULAR boxes, Ive seen 1 go for a Conjurer's Garb (w/Luck), 1 sold for 30m, and 1 sold for 25m...those were regular color, to be exact: Conjurer's and 25m were a darkish green, and the 30m was black (of course with the gold ribbon)...

for a Neon? um, I wouldnt take less than 100m at least for it, IF that...you may have gotten one of the ONLY ones of its kind, since the Neons seem to be rare colors, you just hit the double rare, rare box w/ rare color. Something for you to think about.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I pulled a neon angel box just like Natia Cross' last night, so maybe they're not that rare after all. Of course, I hope I'm wrong, since now I have one. :) Mine is on Baja, too, oddly enough.

Has anyone seen any others, on any shard? Or seen any angel boxes in different neon colors?

Edit: I had overlooked Deaol's post above about another one on Lake Superior, as well as a sighting of a two-toned neon blue one.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neon? How can you tell? I have one that is kinda purple 2 tone. It looks neon to me? Anyone on Atlantic want to verify the color? I am at the bank a lot on Jaana of Yew. Just ask to see the box. Thanks!

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was talking about the one in Nastia Cross' picture at the top of this thread.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, for REGULAR boxes, Ive seen 1 go for a Conjurer's Garb (w/Luck), 1 sold for 30m, and 1 sold for 25m...those were regular color, to be exact: Conjurer's and 25m were a darkish green, and the 30m was black (of course with the gold ribbon)...

for a Neon? um, I wouldnt take less than 100m at least for it, IF that...you may have gotten one of the ONLY ones of its kind, since the Neons seem to be rare colors, you just hit the double rare, rare box w/ rare color. Something for you to think about.
I believe that when its all said and done the neon angel xmas boxes will be of the same rarity as the other colored boxes. I also believe that thier is the possibilty of many differant colors existing on the angel boxes. A number of players have yet to acquire thier boxes yet, and a number of players do not use or read stratics. Therefore its difficult to know how many of the angel boxes will be on vendors down the road and at what prices. My own guese would be they would sell in the range of 20 million to perhaps 50 million depending on the shard.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought a regular (blue) angel box on Baja for- VOL! Don't read this part! (it was an xmas gift)

5m, I thought that was a very good price.