• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neked Vendors

P

Pennywise

Neked Vendors. Wheres are dais.

Just taughts I would asks, since the forums seems deads.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, been quiet around here lately..... I think it must be the new seed frenzy

as for the nekkid vendors, none are mine :D I keep my ladies fully clothed, don't like to see them shivering

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Yeah the legends forum normally dies down for a good bit after something new comes out cause everyone is subsituting game play for sleep and trolling :p.

N

NewThunder

Funny thing about naked vendors, I had someone ICQing me everyday for a vendor at my luna house, I finnaly am able to meet them in game get them a vendor. This entire week it has been naked and empty, It will fall later today. I am sure this person will again ICQ with reasons as to why they were in a huge frenzy to get a vendor only to Leave it naked and empty.

On a side note, if anyone needs a vendor let me know, I have room for a few more, but like to have them clothed and stocked.