• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Negotiations with New Magincia: Addressed to the High Councillors

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Negotiations with New Magincia

The note has been penned in an elegant script. Affixed is the Seal of New Magincia.

In our world it is tradition for the power hoping to entertain negotiations to send its recipient a formal notice. A statement of its intentions and a request for arrangements to be made. This has not happened. Instead we have received an open note and further bloodshed.

But as the High Council is a new power - one with an effeminate tin can draped in flourescent orange at its head - I suggest we move forward. For both our people.

It would be my honor to welcome High Councillor Fern Goodfellow-Tarrant to our Isle. I, Dante, Comte de Lamperouge, have been nominated as our ambassador.

As I am the host I will be deciding the rules.

Madam Goodfellow will be allowed three warships for her protection. As we have no fear of Britannian firepower we will accept this number of ships. But these are for her protection. Each ship is to be disarmed within sight of the Magincian Shore.

She will be allowed one assistant during the negotiation. I believe the Britannian High Councillors each have a pet of their own?

She will be housed with the Countess of Berg. It is appropriate, considering her husbands rather liquid citizenship, that she share the sheets with a fellow Britannian. I'm certain the two will get along ...fabulously.

I expect the Golden Lady will be sending her heralds to discuss a date and time for the event.

Until then.

Dante Lamperouge

Fern Goodfellow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My, my, Count Redlight! So many demands! Why I don’t even take orders like that from my husband except when we play Ornery Blacksmith and the Willful Shepherdess.

Anywayers, as agreed to by your fellow islanders, before we do any negotiating, we will agree on a time and a place, a place outside of Britannia altogether.
So-ers, let’s each pick a location for the preliminary pre-negotiatoricallish meeting. And then we can get a coin and play heads and tails. Heads, Comte Lamperouge? Or do you prefer tails?

Councilwoman Goodfellow-Tarrant

L

Lindae

Hold it in the middle of the ocean, on a boat pre-emptively punched half full of holes.

L

Lindae

Alouei and I used to prefer "Lustful Were-Leopard and the Evasive Contortionist", but nowadays we just end up with broken beds and hip dislocations when we try to re-enact it. So we must make do with "Enthusiastic Marshmallow Golem and the Passive but Reciprocative Stick Insect."

I share because I care.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any room for the "Enthusiastic Marshmallow Golem" to become a s'more?

I can bring friends.

L

Lindae

Any room for the "Enthusiastic Marshmallow Golem" to become a s'more?
I can bring friends.
...are you saying that you want to eat my husband, or that you want to cover him with chocolate in a non-fatal way, or that you wish there were two of him, or...?

Gah!