• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

negative posts

C

Coranthe

I wrote a nice long rant but decided I was wasting my time trying to get Jeremy off her ass.

Basically, EAMythic has taken my game away and now I will take my revenge.

K

Kiminality

Isn't it more of a waste of your time to write the rant, and then not post it?
You might as well have not written it at all.

Anyway, revenge?
Do tell!
Is it going to be one of those "if I can't have the game how I want it, then I'll try and ruin it for the rest of the players" things? Or something a little less... Hmm... anti-social?

R

RenaLynne

Isn't it more of a waste of your time to write the rant, and then not post it?
You might as well have not written it at all.

Anyway, revenge?
Do tell!
Is it going to be one of those "if I can't have the game how I want it, then I'll try and ruin it for the rest of the players" things? Or something a little less... Hmm... anti-social?
LOL :thumbsup::D:danceb:

S

Salty Pete

Anyway, revenge?
Do tell!
And if that is the case, how do you ruin something you think is already ruined?

Make it more ruineder?

K

Kiminality

And if that is the case, how do you ruin something you think is already ruined?

Make it more ruineder?
Something like that ;)
There is a modicum of stability to the game. In spite of all its issues, plenty of people are able to enjoy this game for how it is. Plenty of ways to take away the things they enjoy.

Although, disappointingly, I'm seeing no revenge...
Kind of a let-down, after all that build-up...

C

Coranthe

Since you're in an exceptional hurry there Kim, I'll make it a point to start posting a few items on any Eurpoa guild websites I can find. Assuming Europa is your main shard?

K

Kiminality

Ah ha!
So it is the Don Quixote approach!

A bit old, and tired. But, otherwise solid
Plenty of people have done it, and the game's still standing...
What makes you think you'll be any less of a failure than the others?

S

Salty Pete

Ah ha!
So it is the Don Quixote approach!

A bit old, and tired. But, otherwise solid
Plenty of people have done it, and the game's still standing...
What makes you think you'll be any less of a failure than the others?
He posted on UHall that he intends to make yet another a "how to dupe/cheat" website.

Just an FYI none of the other "how to dupe/cheat" websites have killed UO either. They help boost inflation, but the game is still here.