• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Neener Neener, we took your Factions !!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hello.

my name is Poo, and i am in a guild called YAD (U R Dead).

myself and a couple guild mates decided a while back that we would do a nice slow tour of all the shards and jump into factions on every shard we came to visit.

get a taste for the factions on those shards and meet some people.
ect ect ect.

after 2 months of taking over your factions and owning them we are now moving on.

we had a lot of fun here, we met some really neat people, and we killed a couple of really nice people as well (hehe)

i was suprised how dead factions is here on the buisiest of west coast shard.
alas, we are off to Baja where the fighting is slow but steady.

again, thanks for letting us raid your cookie jar, we enjoyed our stay and our dominace of you was pleasant and enjoyable.

we may be back again, some of us are leaveing toons here.
so maybe we will meet on the battle field again if the faction action picks up here.

cheer!
Poo

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

we enjoyed our stay and our dominace of you was pleasant and enjoyable

[/ QUOTE ]

lol Poo... no one even knew you were here....

4 whole people in YAD..
at least one stealthing theif and one other theif....

"Find a penny pick it up all the day you will have good luck".... That's about what comes to mind when I think of factions. No one cares if the sigils are missing .... people want fights, not having to stand around guarding a sigil at 2am lest someone steal it....

congrats!!! ....I guess. Whatever makes it fun for you, though I can't imagine how no Faction fights on Sonoma will be better than no faction fights on other shards heh.

S

Sin-Vigor

You *******, quit being disrespectful to the faction people.

They are out there actually trying to do a good thing. As dead as factions are, I commend these guys. Me and a friend are actually joining Minax on our other chars when his thief is done. You guys should have stayed a bit longer because we were actually serious about factions (unlike the sissy tamer who's lord of minax that banksits at luna all day, god it's disgusting - kill yourself, please!!).

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

You *******, quit being disrespectful to...

[/ QUOTE ]

You Sir, are the pinnacle of intelligence...... obviously.......

What you don't know is that I have known Poo and played on his home shard since day 1 pretty much....