• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Needing PC on my ring

R

RainMan28

Here is a ring that i have found. I am willing to sell it for the right price. So post an offer if you have one.

M

Mudd

Now that I look at it again, more than that. Doesn't get too much better for a mage.

M

Mudd

Also, xfers go for 15m. Transfering something you plan on selling for 1m is sillyness.

C

Chaosy

What shard is the ring on? If it's on a shard I have gold on, I'd like to purchase it and save you a xfer. :p

R

Raziel

Just to let you know that ring would gor for more than 30 on great lakes. :/

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be willing to transfer to lake austin for this ring. I could pay 20 mil , armor of fortune, Jackals Collar, 2 tokono dye tokens, and 50 heritage tokens for it.

Let me know :)

Just noticed Character transfers are currently unavailable, but should be back up in a day or two.