• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Need Way to Set Up A Macro to Mount/Dismount

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

We need a way to set up a macro to mount/dismount our pets. This is something that is available in UOA and needs to be in SA. This can be especially important for meleers and tamers, and I imagine in PvP as well.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
you can do
target nearest follower
use target
this will mount you on nearest pet
for ethys i just drag to hotbar and asign a key

still working on dismounting

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dismount is in the sticky list, Gildar worked out how to make one using the 'command' function.

C

Connor_Graham

Thank, I'll give that a try. Can the mousewheel be used as a hotkey? I'd heard there were problems with changing the default settings for it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
it can be used for targeting like target next hostile target previuos
if you can push your mouse button in then it can be asigned as a hot key.. but as for scrolling no! not that I have found