• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need to recover some items from an IDOC (8-20-08)

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I had let my sub lapse for exactly 3 months and 3 days. I reactivated today and logged in with the intent of collecting some of the items from my house that were important to me and then basically giving the rest of the stuff away.

The house was gone. Guess I was too late... I thought there was 90 days before the decay began, but apparently not.

The only reason I'm posting this is because there is ONE item that I would love to get back. It was a rose from Bunny, which was from a girl I was married to (in RL) once upon a time.

If anyone did any IDOCs in the last month or so on a house owned by Auren Stark (who knows when the house fell, it was a Trammel house, nicely designed near a mountain range west of Trinsic) and got this item, I would love to have it back. I have several million gold and you can have it all, I don't care. I just want to bank it on the chance that I ever return... but especially now I don't see that happening.

There were a lot of items that were important to me, but they were all replaceable. That rose from Bunny... not so replaceable.

Thanks

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It fell yesterday. I did not see a rose. People there were Dixie, Blue Bird or Blu Bird. Maybe Xeric, Tainted seed, CU man and one who said he got nothing whose name began with an S.

That was a very well designed house. I so wanted to go in it before it fell.

I got no rose sir. I wish I did. Not much seemed to be in it.

PVPplayer maybe was there.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man, I can't believe I missed it by one day. That makes it worse somehow. Jeez... all I can do is laugh I guess.

Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully one of those folks will see this message and still has the rose.

EDIT: Aw crap. Just remembered my soulstones. Those would be nice to have if I ever come back too... hehe. I'll buy 'em off whoever has them as long as I have the gold to cover it.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some person there got the soulstones. I saw this sentence "oh no he lost his soulstones". So maybe this person still has.

I wish you well with this Sir, don't give up. I think there is a group that does Idocs and they seemed nice.

M

Maddin

I heard that my guild (MSI) was at an Idoc Yesterday. I'll direct them to this post.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not know the OP. The original post had the house owner name in it.

That is how I knew which house. It is located in same area mine is.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Madden, I appreciate it!

And thanks Kelline. Hope you don't get in trouble for that link. I made a post there too.

We'll see what happens. Got my fingers crossed anyways!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although I wasn't at this particular idoc, I'll keep an eye out for a Rose from Bunny in case it comes up for sale somewhere

M

mimring1

Auren, I was in a guild with you at one point and was sad to see your first house go (Small tower near trinsic gate) I saved your personal rose Auren Stark and as luck would have it attended the second house that fell and got the rose Bunny I have both that your more then welcome to, im sorry you lost all your items. My main Char is Belladonna I'll be around this weekend and i'll keep checking this to see if we cant get plan on a time (Sunday will be better have a wedding to go to on Sat).

M

mimring1

ok small panic...after pawing through my roses I have found Bunny only and have a sinking feeling I sold the Auren Stark one a few days ago in an attempt to free up some lockdowns at my house. If anyone remembers buying a bulk rose bag at the Oasis Vendor Mall could you please check and see if that one wasnt in the mix...sorry to get your hopes up on the second, i really thought I had held onto it :(

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, awesome! Thank you SO much. I'm not worried about the Auren rose, just the Bunny one!

I should be able to get on sometime tomorrow night (Sunday, 8-24) if you want to try to meet up. I'm Eastern Time and can log in pretty much anytime after 8pm tomorrow, so just send me a PM or whatever.

Again, thank you SO SO much!!!!

One thing about UO that has never gotten worse: the awesome people who play it.

T

Tazar

i hope i dont get in trouble by postin this , but u can always try askin on the hot boards

http://www.hot-guild.com/Forum/viewforum.php?f=1

but unless Cyrah knows u, how'd he know what house u were talkin about? cuz i didtn c any mention of it in ur post

hope u get ur rose & soulstones back...
Greetings,

Linking to the HOT forums is a somewhat gray area. A strict interpretation of the ROC allows guild links and advertisements only in the Stratics Guild Forum. However, while the url says "hot guild" I believe it is more commonly known as "The Atlantic PVP Forum" and as it is open to all and not just HOT members, I think it is fine here... (insert typical disclaimer in case I am over-ruled by a higher power).

Fair Warning though... It is a PVP forum with all of the profanity, smack-talk, and attitudes so prevalent in PVP crowds.

There is even a link to the HOT forum located here in our own "Welcome to Atlantic" sticky thread at the top of the Atlantic page.

Please send me a PM if anyone has questions, concerns, or issues with this.

Safe Journeys!

M

mimring1

Sounds good! I'll make a plan of being at brit bank from 8-9:30 EST (Belladonna, white hair, dark green elven robe on a charger) in the hopes of catching ya, Ive also got a few ss frag tokens for ya, to help compensate for the lost stones. BTW A big TY is owed to Lady Odessa for mentioning your forums post to me knowing im a rose hoarder and avid idocer! :)

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Odessa, Belladonna... all of you. THANK YOU so very much. You guys have no idea how much this means to me.

/bow

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

Linking to the HOT forums is a somewhat gray area. A strict interpretation of the ROC allows guild links and advertisements only in the Stratics Guild Forum. However, while the url says "hot guild" I believe it is more commonly known as "The Atlantic PVP Forum" and as it is open to all and not just HOT members, I think it is fine here... (insert typical disclaimer in case I am over-ruled by a higher power).

Fair Warning though... It is a PVP forum with all of the profanity, smack-talk, and attitudes so prevalent in PVP crowds.

There is even a link to the HOT forum located here in our own "Welcome to Atlantic" sticky thread at the top of the Atlantic page.

Please send me a PM if anyone has questions, concerns, or issues with this.

Safe Journeys!
yah i kinda thought it migth be a nono to post it, but it was the only place i could think of where ppl from atl would read as not all read here. I wouldnt have put it other wise, only wanted to help him out with a possible looter to his idoc

I wont do it again