• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) need this shards 2010 easter basket color for archive

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hi there.

i was going through and looking at my collection of strange stuff and noticed i had a nice collection of different coloured Easter baskets.

i then came and was looking around on stratics and uoguide and such and could not find a definitive list of what shard had what colour!

so i thought, since im on holidays ill tackle this problem.

so this is what im asking.
if you went out and collected a basket on this (your) shard for the Easter 2010 event can you please list what number it is off the attached picture so i can let the lads (ladies) over in the archives know and we can get this list labelled before all the info slips out of our minds and into the ether void that is our forgotten thought.

thanks in advance for your help!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do you have one, or a pic of one?
the ones that overlap with another shard i like to make double sure to check.
reason i say that is 16 was confirmed to have been given out on Napa, and of the 20 known colours 6 are still not assigned to any shard.

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can find it locked down at darrell lea's house.

south east corner of luna.

the one in the crate, i think is from atlantic (a surprise gift from a friend)

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sorry, i let this fall onto the back burner.

did we ever get confirmation about the color of 2010 easter basket that Oceania got?

anyone remember and does anyone have one i can see or a pic?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
is there anyone around now that was around 2 years ago?
i was roaming around and i couldnt even find anyone in game to question about this.

anyone recall the easter event from 2, going on 3 years ago now?

i wanna get this last shard hammered down before it drifts out of everyones mind..... or maybe we are too late for Oceania?
Isaac was saying he figured it was #16, can anyone verify that, and does anyone have one so i can take a look at it or a screen shot they can post?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*crawls in on his hands and knee's looking like a starved beggar fresh off the streets of Minoc*

please sir......

a penny for a man down on his luck?

or maybe just some information about the Easter Baskets from 2010?

*curls up in the corner and cry's a little*

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is taken from Oceania's EM Hall, near the entrance of Lord Blackthorn's Castle. It has a locked down Oceania's easter basket.

20130125-OCEANIA-EASTER-BASKET.jpg