• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need textures

• Thread starter Monkeybear
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Monkeybear

Does anyone know where I can find the cream bear body/claws textures? I tried the bear site but they only have white and medium bears.

G

I do not
but you could always try to recolor them yourself (or get someone who has a good eye to do it)

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

If you could send me a link to these textures, I could recolor them for you.

Or you could e-mail them to me at [email protected] (not my main e-mail address, so if any spammers are reading this, feel free to spam all you want! I won't read it)

M

Monkeybear

It's been used in this siggy

Is there a way to get into the TSO body files to find it?

G

IF cream bears existed this quote from the Signatures and Avatars sticky MIGHT help you:

<blockquote><hr>

What about if I want my head from TSO?

You can download an extractor. http://www.watto.org/extract/download.html has an extractor that can extract the .far files and make them usable in Simpose. ***You will only get the Texture and not the Mesh***
You can get these textures from The Sims Online™ or The Sims™.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately this only helps if they did in fact exist. Which they do not. I thought we already went over this.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's been used in this siggy

Is there a way to get into the TSO body files to find it?

[/ QUOTE ]
aaah
, I made that signature. I did not have a body file, I just recolored and smudged to get it to look like that.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

IF cream bears existed this quote from the Signatures and Avatars sticky MIGHT help you:

<blockquote><hr>

What about if I want my head from TSO?

You can download an extractor. http://www.watto.org/extract/download.html has an extractor that can extract the .far files and make them usable in Simpose. ***You will only get the Texture and not the Mesh***
You can get these textures from The Sims Online™ or The Sims™.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately this only helps if they did in fact exist. Which they do not. I thought we already went over this.

[/ QUOTE ]

They do exist... You're telling me you have never seen a female cream bear in TSO? lol