• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need statue help

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have statues of a long dead player that I use as part of a memorial.

I want to redeed them when I move to a knew home.

How do I ensure that when I place them....they stay in the form of the original player?

Also the account that holds that house is too young to do this...so can a "Mature account" co- owner do this?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They stay in the forum unless you choose somehow to chnage it (I can't honestly remember how it's done).

As for the second question, I am not positive.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first, there was that trouble with the statues leaving their pedastals and going on a walkabout.... I've seen no confirmation that this has been fixed, so you might want to verify that it is safe to put them up again

about restoring the original statue, yes..... gump below... when you first place the statue it will look like you, selecting 'restore' on the bottom there will revert the statue to it's previous appearance, and you can then select direction and stance

and I have successfully placed these with co-owner status of the correct age

L

Lord Drakelord

first, there was that trouble with the statues leaving their pedastals and going on a walkabout.... I've seen no confirmation that this has been fixed, so you might want to verify that it is safe to put them up again

about restoring the original statue, yes..... gump below... when you first place the statue it will look like you, selecting 'restore' on the bottom there will revert the statue to it's previous appearance, and you can then select direction and stance

and I have successfully placed these with co-owner status of the correct age

may I borrow this for our guild forum? We were all concern about the statues at our guild museum and this will help them when it come time to reset them.