• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some plants...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had to toss my plants when I dropped my second house to make room for other stuff. Couldn't find what I was after for out on vendors, so I'm lookin' for:

Water Plants
Plain Rushes
Cattails
Ferns
Cypress Tree

I don't know how many really, so just whatever if you have any you wanna get rid of. I need only a few (3-4 of all but the water plants, rushes, flowers and maybe ferns. Icq 10787481 or pm or just post where a vendor is or whatever! :D

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually have a lot of plants in my Zento house free box on the porch. Just go out the east Zento gate around the mountain and its the 18x18 owned by Mongbat. Has a bunch of dye tubs and 16th anni horses on the front of the house. I will harvest the raised beds sometime today and throw the plants in the box and bags. If Nothing in there you want I will be happy to grow whatever you want.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually have a lot of plants in my Zento house free box on the porch. Just go out the east Zento gate around the mountain and its the 18x18 owned by Mongbat. Has a bunch of dye tubs and 16th anni horses on the front of the house. I will harvest the raised beds sometime today and throw the plants in the box and bags. If Nothing in there you want I will be happy to grow whatever you want.
Hey, Mongbat was (still is I guess) my LS name all those misty eons ago heh. Got the flowers I needed thank you! As for the other ones I need, i'd grow them myself, but its for a Halloween house I'm making (or a sort of Halloween house anyway... it kinda went off the rails) so they wouldn't be ready by Halloween. I'll check back sometime later! Thanks again!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I have ran a Mongbat on Legends it seems like forever. I was harvesting when you came by and put some more in the boxes but nothing you specified. I usually dump plants in there once a week or so and have 40+ raised in that house so anytime you want something special plantwise I can grow it fairly quickly and in about any number if you or I have the seeds :) Next grow is 360 flax seeds LOL time to restock my cotton :) Not looking forward to spinning 2880 bales of cotton :) After that 20-30 of the beds will be open for custom farming.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
which ones do you still need, i have a bunch of plants just sitting in the planters,

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
which ones do you still need, i have a bunch of plants just sitting in the planters,
I think I'm good actually. I happened upon a vendor in the wilds that had most of what I was looking for, and the space is basically decorated nearly to my satisfaction atm.

Thanks for the offer though!

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have a basket of 22 mixed water loving plants if you still need any. Just yell for me in game. Sara

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a basket of 22 mixed water loving plants if you still need any. Just yell for me in game. Sara
I'm good, I called the design good yesterday. Thanks for the offer though! I wish that one of my house designs had room for those unwieldy auto grow planters. They are just so ugly and take up so much space. I keep finding myself in need of a lot of plants, and no patience to grow them myself. :p