• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some help with Soulstones

M

marcelom

Hi guys, i started playing again UO a coulpe of weeks ago, been out for 8 years, so this is a completely new game for me now, i wish to learn more about soulstones, how can i aquire one? i have a new account so i have no rewards and anything, what can i do to get some of them?
Thanks!

In Flames

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can aquire them by

a. Purchasing a token for one in game.

b. Purchasing a "Legacy Token" through the UOGameCodes store.

or

c. Waiting until you hit 1 year Vet Rewards.

FYI: They are account bound. If you buy a soulstone already out of the token form it's for someone elses account and you will be unable to use it.

There are also soulstone fragments, same rule applies to them but they have limited charges on them.

M

marcelom

what are tokens exactly? never heard of them before.. its an ingame item to buy or its a "service" which you pay in real money to get it in your account (like the 2nd choise you said)

T

T_Amon_from_work

Soulstones are explained in a FAQ in the UO Players Corner forum, where I moderate.

Soulstones are available as 1st Year Vet Rewards (red). Tokens purchased need to be double-clicked and then typically there will be a gump of selections ... soulstone among them. But take a look in my forum at the FAQ on Soulstones (and fragments).

That should answer most if not all of your questions.

L

Lord Drakelord

Hi guys, i started playing again UO a coulpe of weeks ago, been out for 8 years, so this is a completely new game for me now, i wish to learn more about soulstones, how can i aquire one? i have a new account so i have no rewards and anything, what can i do to get some of them?
Thanks!
Ultima Online™ Legacy Token

So what shard you playing on these days?

M

marcelom

fantastic all my questions are now answered thanks guys for the feedback!