• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need some help to identify..

T

Tulatheone

Yeah i didnt really know where to turn in this matter, since am not so in to the rare and odd items section of the game.. But i activated another account of mine last night and in a characters bank i came across with a chest with some jewels that i cant really recall where i got them..

The Items are:
Tree Ornament Necklace (Looking like the pearl beeds in shape)
Tree Ornament Necklace (Like a regular necklace)
Tree Ornament Earrings
Tree Ornament Bracelet
Tree Ornament Ring

Fake Blackrock Pendant
Fake Blackrock Earrings

2x Diamond Necklace (Same shadowy hue as the Fake Blackrock ones)

Any idea on a price and such on these items?

N

Nightly Spirit

Yeah i didnt really know where to turn in this matter, since am not so in to the rare and odd items section of the game.. But i activated another account of mine last night and in a characters bank i came across with a chest with some jewels that i cant really recall where i got them..

The Items are:
Tree Ornament Necklace (Looking like the pearl beeds in shape)
Tree Ornament Necklace (Like a regular necklace)
Tree Ornament Earrings
Tree Ornament Bracelet
Tree Ornament Ring

Fake Blackrock Pendant
Fake Blackrock Earrings

2x Diamond Necklace (Same shadowy hue as the Fake Blackrock ones)

Any idea on a price and such on these items?
The tree orny jewelry is old and cannot be created any longer. Havnt seen any sold recently but I would guess a few mil each. The Fake Blackrock items were from a europa event and I believe are a 1/10 item drop. I would guess 50-100mil on these. The diamond necklaces I am unsure of but if same hue as blackrock items they may have come from event. Maybe someone else has more info. Hope this helps though.