need instructions for christmas tree

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Annienox

Ok there is a picture on here somewhere of a multi-tree and snow globe very large christmas tree. Also Faith from legends once made me a VERY large christmas tree (don't see her on much or I would just pleed for her to make one again!). I know I had to get her a few gaza mats and some of the large group of ruined books. She placed and raised things over and over and over. Think she might have worn out that deco tool! In the end both are very beautiful trees that I really really really wish I could have again this year. However, I am not a deco queen. Heck I'm not even worthy of washing their feet but I am willing to give it a go if someone could/would just please give me some step by step instructions!! Does anyone have this information? If so please share it!
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty in advance!

C

Ceridwen

I only have the pics, but I'm sure someone can help you by seeing them. :) I'm sadly horrible with the whole goza thing.

M

mandosa-nice

If you have a customizable house, you can create the floor tile and and after you put on the christmas tree and lock on and after you just have to erase the floor tile and hop ;)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2002
Hell
Oooh. I might have to do that on my castle.