• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need ideas covering tree!

T

tammi

Can anyone please help me figure out something to cover this?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm. I had this with hearth of the home fire and plonked a deeded elven chest over it. But that's not really the sort of place you can do that :( Possible to move the tree a bit so you can do something like that?

T

tammi

Well I just placed it so, I'd probably have to wait 7 days to try but I dont think judging by the other shards I saw that tree is always there with that house placement. Problem is ones I saw people didnt try and cover maybe you cant? Guess I'll try different things.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
off the top of my head I'd say something creative with a bridge of raised gozas, Sarsmi style.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
goza might do the trick, yes.... may not even have to build a noticeable bridge, just raising them one or two may just cover it, hopefully, and it will then simply look like flooring

could make that section your outdoor garden area and then the branches might kinda blend in?

be sure to stop back here and let us all know your solution :)

T

tammi

Will do, I was thinking of a garden or a treasure corner.

T

tammi

Ok, this covers it but it is unpassable. When they are low enough to be passable doesnt cover. Will continue to try other things and if anyone has any other ideas I'd appreciate it!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ack :( that's a whole lot higher than I thought it would have to be.... sorry

keep at it! yer bound to come up with something!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks great! I wouldnt even know there was a tree there if I hadent seen the pic before. :) Very nice job.

T

tammi

Haha, I'm crazy just finished covering every tile in the keep with goza squares.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats not too crazy! I covered the bottom floor of my castle (middle room excluded) in gazas! Just think of how much fabric you used! Then, I covered the east, north, and west walls in tapestries!

I like the solution, although my anal side is coming out and I'm thinking you need to put something else on the right side so the whole wall is covered. But that's just me. :)

T

tammi

They block... But there is at least one whole row thats clear so it's not completly blocked as it was before. I can run through there.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sweet little corner, good job :)

now, go find some wheat and put it in that flour mill ;)