• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magincia stall?
From here
Warehouse Storage
When a stall lease ends, the hired broker will transfer any remaining inventory and funds into the Warehouse of New Magincia. The broker’s former employer has one week to reclaim those animals or commodities, and funds. To claim these goods, visit a Warehouse Superintendant and ask to retrieve your items.​

N

Nadubasilo

Two days ago at me in a stall stood six animals for a bonding, but yesterday my stall has appeared empty, what to me to do and where my animals?

N

Nadubasilo

I would use on an animal a command stall for this purpose what to leave it in a stall for 7 days for communication with the owner,but they have disappeared

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you stalled them, and they disappeared when targetted, and you have enough stable slots for that number of pets, but they do not show when you say 'claim list'. Then I'm afraid they are lost.
What are your skills? Taming, vet, lore and what other pets do you already have in the stable?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does the stable master say if you say 'stablecount' to him?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you stall the pets just before server down? Sometimes actions at that time aren't saved. Tamers can lose pets even if they were stabled, because the game didn't save them.

Try claim list and see if your pets are listed.

If the pets are lost, I suspect a server down/revert is the likely culprit. Try stabling more pets and check if those stable correctly. If they don't, you may need to contact a GM to investigate.

Wenchy

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you are on Chessy I can try and help you tame some replacements. I might have something you want already stabled as well.