• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with the darkfather

A

Aokark

Hello!

My friend and I, who just joined 2 weeks ago were going into the Doom Gauntlet to check what was going on...

To our surprise we found the darkfather roaming around but we're too weak to kill it!

We're looking for help so anyone interested are welcome to join! *smile*

M

Micaman

You should mention in the thread that you are on Atlantic so that people do not have to look at your public profile if they are browsing new posts! I wish I were on Atlantic, I would definitely help.

What kind of characters are you running down there? And your friend?

A

Aokark

*smiles* That's true... Just figured since I posted in the UO atlantic forum people would understand hehe

But yes it's on Atlantic! =]

I was just showing my friend how to get there, I'm on a crafter and can't really do much other than loot the gold =]

He's on a necro mage, casting EV's... It's going down... Slowly... Just that he will have to leave soon!

M

Micaman

EV's are a good start. I play down there frequently with my necro/mage/weaver. I hope he has a demon slayer and undead slayer spellbook. Is he using the conjurer's trinket? If not, get one. Do you have an archer with bushido and chivalry? It makes an excellent compliment.

Good Luck,

Micaman

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should mention in the thread that you are on Atlantic so that people do not have to look at your public profile if they are browsing new posts! I wish I were on Atlantic, I would definitely help.

What kind of characters are you running down there? And your friend?
umm he posted on an atlantic forum? kinda cut and dry..