• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help with tamer Temp!!

A

Asanbosam

Hey all need some help ideas suggestions anything just moved to atlantic with my tamer toon but i wanna make him alot more affective against peerless like grizz and for doom:gun: so i need to know what to change around I was now thinking between disco/tamer or sw tamer or something else that would work good please help here are my stats .. please post some temps...:thumbup1: and only pet i got currently is a nice cu fully trained

taming - 88.7 real (103.7)jewels
lore - 108.8 real (115) jewels
vet - 100
mage - 100
eval - 100
focus - 100

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ailean my Tamer and main character is;

Taming 120
Lore 120
Vet 120
Magery 110
Music 114 (120)
Disco 111 (120)
Focus (10) +focus from jewels.

Stoned Eval Int, in case I decide to go have some mage fun. probably do Peace and provo later and stone them too.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Never tried the bard/tamer but hear it pretty good. I run the standard sw/mage/tamer. Great temp, item dependent tho, but can take my GD and solo trav and mel with ease, havent had the guts to try Medusa solo yet tho. Guildy can solo Shimmer with no problems.

*natural*
110 - *110* Lore
110 - *95* Taming
120 - *95* Eval
120 - *100* Mage
110 - *101* Med
120 - *120* SW
99 - *99* Vet

Run with Crys Ring until I need access to additional stable slots then throw on ring that get me to 120 tame and lore.

RuSini Neb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Never tried the bard/tamer but hear it pretty good. I run the standard sw/mage/tamer. Great temp, item dependent tho, but can take my GD and solo trav and mel with ease, havent had the guts to try Medusa solo yet tho. Guildy can solo Shimmer with no problems.

*natural*
110 - *110* Lore
110 - *95* Taming
120 - *95* Eval
120 - *100* Mage
110 - *101* Med
120 - *120* SW
99 - *99* Vet

Run with Crys Ring until I need access to additional stable slots then throw on ring that get me to 120 tame and lore.
what do you use eval for in peerless fights are you actually slinging spells at the bosses while your pets fighting or are you just healing your pet ?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
what do you use eval for in peerless fights are you actually slinging spells at the bosses while your pets fighting or are you just healing your pet ?
Depends on what I feel like really. If I am in lazy butt mode I just gheal, if I am wanting to drop the peerless faster or am in a good mode I am slinging whatever does a decent damage to mana used ratio. Some of the renowneds I stall the pet and just cast through it.