• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help Please, Condemned Shop

R

rieley

Hail

I'm not sure if there is anything I can do at this point. Was helping another player with the housing tool and accidently placed, which condemn'd my vendor shop. I'm just sick. Now I'm on a seven day waiting period. There are two NEW players with a vendor there also, one will not be on for awhile due to hurricane. Any suggestions, will be willing to put vendor house in another person name to save others from losing their items.

Or I would even buy out the other vendors if possible and demo the house if there was a way. Then reset in seven days. I'm just not sure what to do? Nervous posting my stupidity, however I am desperate. Maybe someone has an idea?

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to get second acount fast.
One thats a few months to a year old.
I have houses on both of my accounts
or I do it for you . Good luck
hope you figure it out.
Look for a stripped cheap account .
Hell, maybe you might find someone
to give you a account. ANYONE ???

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
remember the character on the account has to be 15 days old too.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhhhhh ,
nothing better then
to see the community in action. :thumbsup::danceb::bowdown::hug::thumbup1::party:

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pm me I have a deactivated account.
But don't homes not fall if they have vendors in them?

R

rieley

Oh my thank you siege community.

The vendors are auto renew and new players so there is no charge, not sure how that works with condemn house...but within minutes there were fantastic replies. Siege is great. The shop is now in another name. I will be getting it back in my name in seven days. And during that time we can continue business. As soon as I am given the UO identity I'll post it, such wonderful players here. This person met me within minutes and saved us! Thank you all for helping. I cant thank you all enough.

Siege is fantastic! Even the PK'ers. Never pvp'd in my life. Have no idea how, but for some reason I dont want to run from them...I want to fight back. LOL So I die often. Just one punch to Wyrm was worth it. (guess he didn't have Krystal's skirt to hide under) rofl

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new owner will have to re-set the vendor contracts on the landlord's side for them to continue to renew, otherwise they'll fall at the end of the rental period. The autorenew on the landlord's side of the contract is cancelled by the change of house owner.