• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help installing. Followed guide but still having problems

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry they wont let me register on his web page so I don't know what else to do. When I go to install it I extract all the files c: games\electronic arts\enhance gaming client which is where the client installed. But it says make sure the zip program does not use folders, but there are two folders within the zip file one for music and the other for sound. So when I install it it puts the music and the sound into the folders music and sound and the rest of the files go directly to the enhanced game client dir. But when I run patcher it starts but then stops and states to make sure all the files are installed in the game dir or patcher will not work. Can anyone tell me what and how they did it? Thanks...

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I tried everything I put zip file in the directory it is supposed to be in c:\games\electronic atrs\ultima online enhanced and unzipped it in there ran patcher as admin and it starts to patch and I get an error saying its in wrong directory to put it in the directory it's already in lol. Then I deleted everything and reinstalled the enhanced UI and then dragged all the files from the zip file over and it asked me to copy over a lot of files i said yes and ran patcher as admin and still same error. Please, please please lol someone help. I know it is probably something real simple too. I am running Windos 7 64. Thank you...

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phew... Fixed!!! I had to remove the key in regedit like FAQ suggest :) Thank goodness...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I tried everything I put zip file in the directory it is supposed to be in c:\games\electronic atrs\ultima online enhanced and unzipped it in there ran patcher as admin and it starts to patch and I get an error saying its in wrong directory to put it in the directory it's already in lol. Then I deleted everything and reinstalled the enhanced UI and then dragged all the files from the zip file over and it asked me to copy over a lot of files i said yes and ran patcher as admin and still same error. Please, please please lol someone help. I know it is probably something real simple too. I am running Windos 7 64. Thank you...
read the FAQ