• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help in toontown?

S

Stravik

This is a sticky post for those who want to find groups to run with to do buildings, Headquarters or just looking for general runs through the streets. Feel free to post here as these forums are checked regularly. Leave your name District and your goal here in this forum and we will look for you in game.

L

littledomino

Hey people!! I would like to train my gags...I have lure, toon-up, throw, and quirt and am training for sound. My toon is Little Domino and I just got into MML and would like a friend to train with. I will train any of those ^ except I don't have sound yet. If you want to train with me or do some bldgs we can meet in Goofy Valley by the HQ in minnies melody land whenever you want~ ~Thanks!
Little Domino

Y

Yippie Fiddletoes

Hey people!! I would like to train my gags...I have lure, toon-up, throw, and quirt and am training for sound. My toon is Little Domino and I just got into MML and would like a friend to train with. I will train any of those ^ except I don't have sound yet. If you want to train with me or do some bldgs we can meet in Goofy Valley by the HQ in minnies melody land whenever you want~ ~Thanks!
Little Domino
I'd be happy to train with you. My username is my toon's name. I'm usually in Toon Valley.