• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Need advice for sampire wep....

guyatlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Need some advice on last imbue property, as I am still getting used to the whole pire thing.

What would be your last property to imbue on this, Im leaning towards 40% HLA or 50 HLL, what would yall recommend. Thanks for your time. Longsword Pic.png

guyatlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
**Side Note** This is gonna be an all purpose weapon, just for those of you who were wondering why there's an absence of a slayer.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If you are already a "sampire" then IMO under no circumstance should you nned to imbue HLL, as VF already gives you effectively 120% HLL. HLA is, by my crunching of the numbers, not as useful as HLD.

Depending on your "average" purpose when using thie "general" purpose weapon, you rarely need HLA. Against any regularly spawning mob, I'd take 100% HLD over 50 HLD and HLA.

Putting 50 HLD on there, and then going for a proper reforged/imbued helmet instead of the reading glasses is probably the smart move.

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly for a general purpose sampire weapon i would start over either go 100 hml if using on high end no slayer champs or use a faster whirlwind weapon for everything else.