• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a suit made...LRC/LUCK/RESISTS

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a nice farming suit...Stats needed are listed below.

Luck - Helm/Arms/Gloves/Leggings with 140 Luck... I can provide mushrooms.
Lower Reg Cost - Enough per piece as to not use special materials. I will be running an AOF
Resist - Enough to get me close to max.

If there is room left per piece, mana regen would be a great additional piece.

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If 130 luck leather pieces is of interest then I could probably help you out.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm.... which item do you need to push to luck to 140?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I would be in the market for such armor too.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm.... which item do you need to push to luck to 140?
you have to get a 100 luck item them enhance it with Spined. you can imbue 100 luck with the use of Chaga mushrooms. i think you can also use runics to get 140 and also reforge items to get 140.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I made a comment in a thread right before this new content went live. I said super luck suits would be a mover. Here we are.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a nice farming suit...Stats needed are listed below.

Luck - Helm/Arms/Gloves/Leggings with 140 Luck... I can provide mushrooms.
Lower Reg Cost - Enough per piece as to not use special materials. I will be running an AOF
Resist - Enough to get me close to max.

If there is room left per piece, mana regen would be a great additional piece.
Since Tjalle already said that he could help you with 130 pieces, let me explain to you what a frustrating process (and 1000s of mushroom waste) 140 luck ist (and it would just give you 50 more luck anyways in the suit you are asking):
You make a regular leather piece, imbue it with 100luck, enhance it with spined...and break it....you repeat this process for a very long time till you are insanely lucky to get the enhancement without breaking it.....then you repeat that process for three more times.
go with 130 or use a forged metal tool of artifacts (in which case 4 pieces would cost 4million plus the production cost at current value of a tool) or provide the imbuer with 1000s of mushrooms.
What are you usimg as gorget? Mempo of fortitude?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't remember it being so hard to imbue 140 luck before... but I'll trust everyones opinion.

As a gorget, since I don't have a mempo of fortune, I was just going to imbue a regular leather gorget with luck..until I get better loot to enhance and reforge.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just an FYI, it took me 15 mins to gather 100 Chaga Mushrooms using the scavenging client in the EC.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
My suit is all 70s, 101% LRC and 1185 luck, That is with just 90 points per piece of armor and no statue bonus.

I am not sure how much luck is needed to influence the loot.