• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Need a soulforge

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I did vendor search and came up empty. Does anyone have the ability to craft a soulforge for me? I can supply all but a relic fragment. I'd like to train up Imbuing on a crafter and one would be handy to do unraveling with as I train.

PM me with cost or whatever ...

Thanks!

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I can ask my friend mora to make you one. She is going to be out of town tomorrow but can probably make one friday. She usually does it for free.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Except for this quick visit today, I'm gonna be offline until late Sunday or possibly Monday. I'm bouncing between two cities 80 miles apart and am currently on a short break between trips.

I would be more than willing to replace the ingots and wood ... or perhaps trade if I have anything she'd like. I know I have some of the more rare gems in stock (Ecru Citrine, etc) - the ones provisioners and jewelers won't take.

My thanks!

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Let me know when you are ready and I'll pass the word on to mora. Be safe traveling.