• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a Price Check for 18x18 Malas House on Atlantic

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to get a price range for selling an 18x18 house (built out on all four floors) on the north end of Malas, relatively close to the rope bridge that lets you cross over to the Grimswind area. Not looking to make a huge killing, but don't really know what is a fair price these days in game gold for a house of that size and in that location on Atlantic.

Thanks.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just recently bought an 18*17 in the same vicinity (just through the mountain tunnel in that area) for 12 million. Might have just been cheaper than most prices that I saw over the month that I've been on Atlantic because the guy was moving to another shard though.

T

The Home Guild

I need to get a price range for selling an 18x18 house (built out on all four floors) on the north end of Malas, relatively close to the rope bridge that lets you cross over to the Grimswind area. Not looking to make a huge killing, but don't really know what is a fair price these days in game gold for a house of that size and in that location on Atlantic.

Thanks.
18x18 values at 15-25m depending location location location.
i'd say 20m obo.

desperado you got a awesome deal.. and yes if he was leaving shard some just want the quick cash and haul butt. Nice deal for you.

K

Kiwillian

I'm interested in this, should you decide to sell. I sent you a PM as well, Tina.