• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a little help here from Baja players

J

Jasonleebeck

I'm looking for information regarding the EM season 5 events. Mostly pictures of the reward items and a quick background on them.

Thank you all

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I found this on the rares forum. you'll have to scroll down to Season 5. Background I'll have to get back to you though. That's more than my brain can handle at this hour. And I'm not sure the numbers are 100% correct though.

Baja:
Small Animated Wax Candle (1) (~75-100 Mil)
Square Blood Tile (1) (~40 Mil)
Long Blood Tile (1) (~50 Mil)
Lieutenant of the Royal Guard Sash (MR 2, LRC 10, Int +5) (?) (150 Mil)
Broken Summoning Crystals (6) (~75 Mil)
Ruined Bookcase (10) (~100 Mil)
A Trapped Soul (Val Lantern) (~15-20) ~75 Mil
I Died Multiple Times at Halloween on Baja And All I got Was This Lousy Shirt! Blaze Color (~35-40) (~25 Mil)

*The following Halloween items came from an extremely difficult event, many bodies decayed with the items or monster looted, the exact figures are just an estimate. The number could be lower or higher by not by much*

Halloween - Baja (2006) Spider Web (~10) (110 Mil)
Halloween - Baja (2006) Blood Splatter (~5) (75 Mil)
Jawbreaker Gum (~20) (~40 Mil)
Spoiled Milk (~5) (~125 Mil)
Single Bar of Chocolate (~20) (~25-40 Mil)
Human Blood (~20) (~45 Mil)
A Red Pepper (~20) (~50-60 Mil)
Shackles on a Post (~4) (~150-200 Mil)
Contestant - Halloween 2006 Tombstone (11) (~75 Mil)
1st Place - Halloween 2006 Tombstone (1)
2nd Place - Halloween 2006 Tombstone (1)
3rd Place - Halloween 2006 Tombstone (1)
Santa's Ring - (Silver White, Crystalline Ring Stats, and Graphic) (7) (~150-200 Mil)
Christmas Tales - (~10) (45 Mil)
Christmas Carols - (~10) (30 Mil)
Jugs of Eggnog - (~10) (~25-30 Mil)
Melted Snow - (~10) (125 Mil)
Yeti Statue - (1) (300 Mil)
Christmas Decoration Contest Winner (Giant Ice White Leafless Tree with Branches) (1) (?)
Christmas Decoration Contest 2nd Place (Giant Ice White Leafless Tree with Branches) (1) (?)
Christmas Decoration Contest 3rd Place (Not as Big Ice White Leafless Tree with Branches) (1) (?)
Christmas Decoration Contest Participants (White Sapling Tree with Leaves) (20) (~75 Mil)
Paragon Chest Recovered from Hydra (1) (~5 Mil)