• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Necromancy Gain

G

I'm a necro/mage and my necro is 38 but I raise it to 55 with jewelry, and my SS is 64. I can't seem to find a good way to raise it. Almost all the spells seem useless to me now. I can raise my Magery easily but can't raise necro. What is a good strategy for raising it? What spells should I cast and on what? should I ditch the jewelry?

G

If you have a LRC suit keep the jewlery on and keep casting horrific beast over and over (needs 40 skill) once gains slow down try taking jewelery off and repeat. When that slows down try Lich form same way

G

Thx man I got a multi-million$ 101% LRC suit from my friends for free. Thx for the advice!