• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

necro-warrior-Template

krilov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would like to hear some opinions about this template.

Parry 120
ResSpell 113
Healing 88
Necro 105
SpiritSpeak 120
Fencing 120
Tactics 54

I'm going to use a weapon with at least -16Mage weap property reaching so that Tactics 70 in order to be able to use 1st special ability.
Moreover, if i can find/craft a weap with -16+ (higher than -16) Mage Weap, i'm going to use the rest of points on healing.

This template is for a human char in order to count both on more mana/hp/stamina reg and on 20 bonus points on magery and spell weaving.
And let me add i'm going to use it (mainly) just for champions (not soloing) and it's on a private server that atm doesn't support Poisoning skill at 100% (leathal poison is bugged or smthing like that).

My strategy (at champions):

i'm going to use a radiant scimitar with USB,mana leech and an hit area effect and at least with a -16mage weap. in order to use 1st special ability Wirthwind or how the hell it's called ;)
So mana shouldn't be a prob.
I can summon a familiar too like Vamp Bat (HP drain) or Shadow Wisp (Mana Heal).

I will cast vampic embrace to gain more hp/mana and to be immune to lower poison lvls.

I'm going to animate dead corps and to cast time to time nature's fury.

About healing i shouldn't have much probs tnx to healing skill; moreover Tnx to ss i can regain hp from dead corps without smoking my mana and if i'll be still in trouble with hp i can cast curse weap.
If i find/craft a weapon with SS too i can count on heal from magery too.

If pk comes there i should be able to survive and leave it without losing drops tnx to parry and res spell and healing that let me heal while running too.
Btw once i see the pk i switch weapon. i guess i'll use a kryss in order to be able to use armor ignore special and i plan to use necro spells to eventually attack the enemy.

My 1st gaol is not pking or killing the pk. But it's to stay alive and being able to end the champ without losing the drop cuz of raids.

I recognize that without anatomy,chiva and low tactics i wont do much dmg but i guess i' ll be still able to do my job there.
Chiva skills are hella cool but they hardly marry with necro spells..especially when u use them often. So that's why no chiva here.
I just feel in love with necro ..aq! XD
If i get duffed well i'll use enchanted apples as well as pots.
About tping...i'm going to use runebooks with recall scrols or a set of jewels to reach smthing like 40magery and use recall spell.

Then if i feel brave and i want to try to vs some mob..i guess slayers are a must and probably again a kryss to use armor ignore special.
Once the 1st mob is down..evocations should deffo help me in covering the lack of anatomy as well as bushido skills like lightstrike.

Well, i just wanted to try a particular, unusual and hard template cuz i know gearing it would be a pain but here is the fun.
Dang sorry for the neverending monolog.

Kayne.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Mage wep has nothing to do with anything that doesn't have "magery" in the skill name.

2. Tactics 90 or higher

3. Healing with no anatomy is POINTLESS, 90 min in both

4. Resist at 113 is also pointless. 120 or 0

you can choose resist or parry.

120 wep
120 ss
105 necro
90 tact
90 anat
90 heal
105 parry/resist use skill jewels to get to 120

or you could make a vamp sammy. Read the other threads to find more about those.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep this short. Play on a official server and pay for the game like everyone else here does. Both your template and post are so full of flaws and false assumptions, its just not worth the time pointing them out.

krilov

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well 1st of all i'm sorry for not paying (yet) for playing on the official UO but i would like to test the game before smoking cash for playing somthing i wont like and that's why atm i'm on private serv.
2ndly sorry me again if i haven't got an experience of years like you all here seem to have...and if u find this post too ******** just do not reply.Dunno why people loves flaming everytime it's possible.
Otherwise help/explanation is what i was looking 4.
and 3d the info i got about that minus mage weap came from a friend i met in game but well , it seems pretty clear that neither me nor that friend of mine didn't understand at all how that mage weap reduction worked.

So if i'm not wrong...if i wanna use it, i must have magery...right?
Now let's suppose i got 120 magery and 90 tactics..and a radiant scimitar with dunno..-20 mage weap..it would be like having 100 sword?!
And will i be able to use the specials?
Will i be able to cast at 100% the spells of 8th circle..or i have to compensate the loss with jewels that gives a total of 20magery?
And let's suppose that i got jewels that brings my magery to somthing like 140..using a -20 mage weap will be like having 120 weapon_skill?

ty 4 any reply

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

No.

Using a Mage Weapon only gives you the base chance to hit and dodge.

To use both specials with a Mage Weapon you would still need at least 90 Swords/90 Tactics.

You would have to compensate the penalty to still have 120 Magery for 100% success at all circles.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to point out, you need real skill in tactics to execute a special move. + tactic skill items will not work.