• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Necro Warrior advice needed

• Thread starter Good_Ole_Lefty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I was thinking of running this template, but need some advice on it as well as the suit set up.

120 Swords
90 Tactics
120 Resist
105 Necro
120 SS
100 Poisoning
65 in change. Not sure, Med , focus, chiv?

Jewls - Should I go with 2/6 or go with Warrior Jewls?
Stats - Should I go with Warrior stats or Mage stats. I will be using a Cleaver.
Suit - 100% LRC, What would make a good suit for this guy?

G

just something for you to think about by putting 100 skill points in poisoning your locking yourself into using only weps that have Infected Strike as 1 of their special moves and you would have to use this special move for your poisoning to kick in, if you use any other type of weapon or dont use Infected Strike often then your wasting 100 skill points

I

imported_IgotWood

not knockn on ur build at all jsyk...but are you only healin with SS and curse weapon? if so i'd throw in chiv imo