• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

necro pet?

M

Masumatek

Isn't there some necro pet? A fox or something that came with SE that necros can tame and control? Let me know please...thanks!

D

Dawkins20

what u can do is summon familiar and pick dark wolf and u can tame wolfs and a bake kitsune counts as one so ucan tame those and they listen so long as ur wolf familiar is present just cant bond em

I

imported_Chad Sexington

I always thought the skeletal steeds were really cool. Do they still disappear after a while? They should be permanent if they aren't.

K

Kith Kanan

if u cross a few server lines i think they will stick around , that is if thats not been fixed, just dont log out , then the steed goes puff

G

necromancers used to be able to get Cu's (the dog) but I am fairly certain that got changed

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

necromancers used to be able to get Cu's (the dog) but I am fairly certain that got changed

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that did get changed though being able to run around with a pair of Kitsune is almost as good in my opinion for most things.