• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NECRO ARCHER KICK ASS OR WHAT?????

E

EB_Arcbolt

Hi,

Anyone running this template?

120 Arch
90 tac
90 anat
120 SS
105 Necro
90 heal
rest in focus or med or chiv or bush, depending upon playstyle

I

imported_Birdseye

how are you going to take advantage of chiv, with super low karma?

N

Nordon

WHY would you have low karma? Necro relies on SS, not on karma. Have fun being a glorious lord and raping with necro!

G

<blockquote><hr>

WHY would you have low karma? Necro relies on SS, not on karma. Have fun being a glorious lord and raping with necro!

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, cause every time you cast a necro spell you lose large amounts of karma?? Only way that char will get to, and stay, glorious lord is to not cast necro spells. Kind of defeats the purpose eh?

That should work well, I'd put the extra points in med.

I

imported_Jimmy Pop

Get some good Poison or Fire damage bows.

Corpse Skin ftw. (hey that rhymes)

K

Kith Kanan

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, cause every time you cast a necro spell you lose large amounts of karma?? Only way that char will get to, and stay, glorious lord is to not cast necro spells. Kind of defeats the purpose eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you do any pvm at all keeping up the karma wont be a problem

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you do any pvm at all keeping up the karma wont be a problem

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but I have a necro dexxer that both pvp's and pvm's. Even with a ton of pvm, he struggles to get much above "great" since he constantly wipes karma casting.

I

imported_GFY

I don't know about kick arse but it should do ok.

If you pvm stay away from Irk and Travesty however. They will eat your lunch and give you wedgies!

E

EB_Arcbolt

PvP only, was thinking strangle, rev, MS and painspike FTW

I

imported_Farsight

As a necro warrior, I always had my karma in illustrious. No matter what I did, I just couldn't make it to glorious until the one day when I decided not to cast any necro spells for an hour.

So good karma is pretty easy while casting necromancy spells. Great karma involves not using some of your potential weapons.