• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Necro and dark wolf question

A

asparouh

If I have 60 necro and spirit speak which allows me to summon a dark wolf, will I be able to tame and control a bake kitsune with that? Or do I need higher necro to do that? Thanks.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dark wolf once summoned will let you control the bake kitsunes as if they had a 0 taming skill requirement. So as long as you have the wolf out, you are fine. No higher necro/ss required.

But you need to remember to summon it first before giving your pets any comands esp when you logon for the day.

A

asparouh

This is very useful information, saves me the trouble of testing it on test center, thank you.