• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again I must prostest the use of the rocks at Navrey.... Way to powerful, does way too much damage to Navrey and totally takes the sport out the game. You tend to fix every gripe the pvpers have about over powerful spells yet you let the rocks at Navrey stay the same.... I just don't understand it. Whats the point to building up your characters to take on the most dangerous of creatures yet you have something so crazy as boulders crashing down on Navrey that even a simple mage can go down there and kill her by simply target the boulders to attack... very lame and not very sporting.... But hey what do I know I'm just a gamer that likes to play this game and use my skills, silly me I should just be lazy like the rest of the people and use the boulders and take her down but then again I don't find that very challenging nor is it any fun, boring in fact....

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
every peerless has it's achilies heel that helps make it an easier task though.

and navery isn't really a peerless as no keys are even needed.

the most challenging thing with navery is the webbing.

when the rocks were broken for a while, it took my 45 minutes on my mage to kill her. point is she still died , now it only takes 10-15 minutes.

at the end of the day though, the drop rate is what really counts, not the difficulty in killing it. in my opinion, killing the renowned drake for the tinker legs takes less time to kill than navery. and what about those mystic dexters who can take out slasher ? every peerless has its opposite.