• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That pretty much was the lamest thing I've ever seen in this game in all my years of playing... The boulders were just fine at the beginning, they did some damage to it now apparently the falling boulders can kill Navrey with pretty much no work involved from players. Who's bright idea was it to pretty much null and void player participation? Why should we bother to do anything but dbl click the walls and shoot boulders at it? Oh wait, apparently thats what they are doing.... Lame Lame Lame....... Way to go, finding a way to make players even lazier than they truly are, I'm just disgusted right now with the way you've done Navrey...

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That pretty much was the lamest thing I've ever seen in this game in all my years of playing... The boulders were just fine at the beginning, they did some damage to it now apparently the falling boulders can kill Navrey with pretty much no work involved from players. Who's bright idea was it to pretty much null and void player participation? Why should we bother to do anything but dbl click the walls and shoot boulders at it? Oh wait, apparently thats what they are doing.... Lame Lame Lame....... Way to go, finding a way to make players even lazier than they truly are, I'm just disgusted right now with the way you've done Navrey...
its gone from 45 minutes solo'ing(no dragons etc), down to 15 minutes. Either way you still have a high chance of getting webbed and killed... besides there is a five minute cool down period between when you can activate the rocks again.