• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey Night-Eyes?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone interested on trying to kill her next friday or saturday?

Maybe after next publish she even more interesting to kill them a few times. I'm looking for a nice group of people to give it a try. :)

Pub 64.
Encounter Improvements

•Navrey, Medusa, Stygian Dragon and the Slasher of Veils have been revamped:
◦New Rewards- Night Eyes ( Glasses), Tangler (Half Apron), Venom (Bracelet), and Slither (Talisman), Lavaliere (necklace) , Mangler (Broadsword)
◦Scrolls of Transcendence have been added
◦Some of their stats and resists have been adjusted
◦New attack added to Slasher of Veils

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always ready to go die trying!

And if we wait for the new publish I won't even have to to save that much money for the insurance :D

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm actualy hoping that the new publish is coming in the next days. For both of the insurance and new rewards.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday 12th February!

Gather on top of West Britain Bank around 20:30 CET to start the hunt on Navrey Night-Eyes.

I will come with MJ the Bard. Peace/Disco/Mage.

N

Nenime

Please tell me about it, I'm curious. Was it like this Halloween-2008-Sicarii-insane-kind-of-spider-hunt? :popcorn:

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly it was a really short event. After we killed 2 of em they put down the server :(

Greetings

Seven

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actualy with 12+ people it was very easy under control. A bit short but will reschedule it to try again. Also Slasher will be on the list to do with big group. :)