• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Naughty Elves

Legends EM Feed

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Naughty elves have stolen our decorations! The Elves, mad at Santa for handing out presents early, have stolen our decorations in the hopes Santa will cancel Christmas forever! These naughty elves are sneaky and will be causing havoc until we find them all and get our decorations back. Please turn any findings into the communication center in Britain next to the EM Hall. Your participation in saving Christmas will not go unnoticed.

Continue reading...

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok now I'm pissed.... Here it is 2 days before Christmas and all you've managed to do is give gifts to people who just happened to have been on and found whatever item the elves dropped. Bully for them and Bully for you for doing the very least you could. I don't care about some lame gifts you gave to somebody, what I care about is you haven't even bothered to take the time to decorate our bank... That ugly little horde minion and that ******** tree at the bank is the tackiest thing I have ever seen..... Sorry, a simple decoration beyond you? Oh my bad, that was simple... Or were you waiting till Christmas day to give us something nice to look at? Its way too late now... I am not happy at all with Miko's lame attempt to throw some holiday spirit our way by way of his recent Naugty Elves event. Bully for you for doing what you think is right and giving the rest of us the tackiest UO Christmas I have ever seen! Seriously annoyed by what I am seeing and no Jhelom is not where we all hang out at............. Try to bend with people not control them.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Jove, people haven't been getting anything from the elves that they can keep (no rares). The deeds thee elves have on their bodies are turned in to the communication center and the EMs put up decorations according to how many have been turned in. I personally thought it was kind of a cute way to do decorating this year. Theproblem has been that elves don't seem to be spawning correctly. Maybe they should have decorated a few towns and madee the story that the naughty elevs had stolenluna's decorations only. Either way I think they are doing a good job.