• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Natural way to get magery to 120

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I'm not a power player and I don't personally believe in doing some boring repetitive action to raise skills. Having said that, I'm assuming that casting EVs is the best spell to get my magery from 115 to 120. It's a level 8 spell and I can cast two at once.

If my assumption is correct, I should be able to be found in Ice dungeon killing me some ogre lords today.:whip:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Get a -29 mage weapon with spell channelling and then cast Ebolts and flame strike at elementals at Shame level 1 or explosion and flame strike at ogre lords.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it's better for a level 115 mage to do ebolts & flamestrike instead of EVs?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Only if you are wielding a -29 mage weapon with spell channelling.
If you do that, your 115 magery will be 86, which is an optimal point to cast ebolts and flamestrikes for gaining skill.