• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor NASTY NASTY NASTY GORGET!!!!!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have a sexy gorget for a Hybrid Mage... it's hide - so you can get the 3lmc bonus from it if you so choose... all the right stats in all the right places!

Reserve - 350m
buyout - 1p

Not an auction - I will sell to the right buyer if i like the offer...

SICK NASTY GORGET!!!.png

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Resists seem low and bonuses don't seem amazing...is this the type of piece pvp'ers are looking for? I have 100's of this stuff laying around.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Resists seem low and bonuses don't seem amazing...is this the type of piece pvp'ers are looking for? I have 100's of this stuff laying around.
It's not a perfect piece- but 350m is not horrible for something like this...
If you are going off just the bonuses and resists... but - High mr/hpr with 4hci, solid lmc and lrc... 8 stats which isn't bad with max kinetic and 2 cf...

If you have 100's of these just laying around - please post up an auction you might walk away a wealthy player and make lots of pvpers very happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Guess I gotta load vendor. I have 4 bags full of legendaries. I thought it was all kinda crap but I hate to toss "legendary" stuff