• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Nasty *clean* Executioner Splintering Axe +70 lightning

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
It's not balanced. That will be a driving factor in it's price. The mods are epic but cutting out the ability to chug make it fit certain templates better than others.

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
That battle lust / reactive paralyze, on the right toon that thing is nasty
Bushido/parry

Tony the Tiger!

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I agree with mooselisted, this is a perfect wepeon for a bush / parry toon. The fact that you cannot chug is nullified because it has reactive para. So without balanced your parry chance is highly increased, thus raising your para chance.

Since no one has said anything, I think this is a lowball but i'll offer 75m for it.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I agree with mooselisted, this is a perfect wepeon for a bush / parry toon. The fact that you cannot chug is nullified because it has reactive para. So without balanced your parry chance is highly increased, thus raising your para chance.

Since no one has said anything, I think this is a lowball but i'll offer 75m for it.
Unless you can link proof in your statement that balanced directly effects your chance to parry with a two handed weapon, your statement is in fact nullified.

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I heard that "Balanced" on two handed weps reduces the chance to defend as well, But I've never tested it.. But just the fact that it has reactive paralyze, using this on a bush/parry template, evasion and with counter attack always on, I feel like this weapon would be so brutal.
Maybe @jopromol will let me test some things with it ;-)

Counter attack, Mortal + Reactive Paralyze, splinter and lightning goes off at same time.
Lightning is an instant, won't disturb para blow from the reactive paralyze.

I wonder if the Reactive Paralyze would go off on a successful parry/counter attack.

I don't see why not, anyone know?

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard that "Balanced" on two handed weps reduces the chance to defend as well, But I've never tested it.. But just the fact that it has reactive paralyze, using this on a bush/parry template, evasion and with counter attack always on, I feel like this weapon would be so brutal.
Maybe @jopromol will let me test some things with it ;-)

Counter attack, Mortal + Reactive Paralyze, splinter and lightning goes off at same time.
Lightning is an instant, won't disturb para blow from the reactive paralyze.

I wonder if the Reactive Paralyze would go off on a successful parry/counter attack.

I don't see why not, anyone know?
Negative, not at the same time. =|

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:rant2:80

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll let this go till Sunday evening 11pm EST. Afterwards highest offer can take it. 10 minute rule in effect