• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa's First Em Event

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taken from the herald

[UO Herald] February Event Moderator Events

Love and Misconception

Napa Valley – Friday February 13th 7PM PST

E

eccentricjules

Should be fun! I can't wait. It's been so long since we had real live event's.

N

Nibblets

Any idea where we're all supposed to meet up for this?

I haven't been able to make it to an event like this in I can't tell you how long. :p

D

Deb

Probably at the Brit Counselor Hall or maybe Blackthorn's Castle.
Not sure though.

L

Lost-Soul

Too bad napa is getting the shaft since most all other shards are getting 2 different times for the event to take place and napa only gets one.

L

Lady Mana

Too bad napa is getting the shaft since most all other shards are getting 2 different times for the event to take place and napa only gets one.
Awe, don't be negative about it. I think we should just be glad events are back! And besides, we're not getting the shaft. Out of all the shards, there's only a handful that have it running twice. It seems we're part of the majority.

E

eccentricjules

I think it's too early to say that. Maybe there is a reason, perhaps we get an event that takes longer or something. Or maybe next time the other shards will only have one event and we will have two. I say, give it time.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at that time I won't be doing any of them, it's just before my start of work time for the evening. Was looking forward to the 2 times personally, but as always short ended because we are a smaller shard in population

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note: Might also be nice for it to be added to Napa Valley Events on top "Just in Case" Anyone Reads it, at least it will be on top.

Added it, Someone Pls make sure it gets up before the events over

N

Nibblets

Actually it would be nice if the events were run twice in one week at different times....not necessarily on the weekends...not everyone works Mon-Fri only. And not that I'm not happy to see the events back. I'm quite happy that they are.

I'm a cook and work two different jobs and normally I work 7am-11pm almost every weekend. And unfortunately I got put on call for Friday, so I might have to work and miss the event. :sad4:

D

Deb

:)Hopefully we will not have the same problems as the other
shards did....i.e. the immature spamming, etc. I know that
us Napa dwellers are above that. Right? Of course we are.:)

I did notice though last night that our EM still hasn't had the
time to deco the hall for Valentine's Day.:sad4: Surely they
know we are a loving shard.
I am looking forward to the event, let's just not be too harsh on them
though. This is thier first one.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event hasn't made it on the Calendar yet.... Less then 46 hrs before it goes off..... Ermmmmm

L

Lady Mana

Event hasn't made it on the Calendar yet.... Less then 46 hrs before it goes off..... Ermmmmm
I've bugged about it, but no one's given me access to the event calendar yet. *can't do anything*

A

AustinRules

Love and misconception, will happen on Friday before Valentine's Day. Probably won't be an invasion, probably something about hearts, love and misconceptions.

Did you see we have a new Captain? Sounds odd, a lady that doesn't seem to know her way around the castle. I don't remember voting, was she dumped on us by the royals? By Casca? Should of been a contest between Napa warriors, the last one standing would be our leader, our Captain.

And as far as 'immature spamming' Napa has been pretty good at that during the meetings. We have a professional Guard, quiet and deadly efficient. If we have visitors from other shards that become a nuisance, just jail them for the duration of the event.

L

Lady Mana

Love and misconception................duration of the event.
Heh, *has heard about the new captain*. Has anyone met her yet? I haven't... curious to see what she's like. The commander (Lucius)was someone I wasn't familiar with either; makes me curious if this was all Casca's doing, or if it were approved by another party.

Regardless, hopefully we'll all behave well...