• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Valley Museum

R

Rocklin

Where is it located on your shard? I would like to visit.

~ Priam

E

Elbryan Uthador

Unfortunately, that was recently disassembled.
Building that museum was one of the high points in my time in UO. Sadly the thrill of the game has waned and I am letting my wife's and my accounts lapse in the next few days. Maybe one day we will be back.

I have either sold, returned to the owners or banked everything that was up in the musem. Maybe if I do return I will rebuild.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hope you do return i liked looking at your museum and stuff, also theres another napa history museum nw of the compassion desert along the coast owner is swampthing he has 3 buldings there owners name is tarturus and swampthing behind it and his bank is west of those 2 buildings

S

Sunrise

aye

Swapthings house is the Museum of Museums...His place is amazing..It does remind me of the golden days of UO..... I do have rune there if anyone wants to see it. It is amazing... :D