• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Valley feud

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hatfield-Mccoy had a feud even they may have forgotten what it started over. Maybe it was over taken a cute pig or a girl who knows. They just couldn't get along.

A few days ago our little group went down to do the Primeval Lich we saw Gilanthis already working first level. It was questionable if the feud would blow up there or not. When we first arrived one of our group was killed by the spawn and was looted by the Min group.

Kristia said, "can't we just get along" after he was attacked then went on to their ventrilo and said, "hey, lets just do this spawn together."

Reluctantly min group did and we finished that the old Primeval Lich together with a little pressure.

Last night a good friend of ours Barbaric Pirates castle fell near my house. We expected another feud war like when his keep fell. We came in with a large force and that just didn't happen. After the castle went down and was cleaned out one of The Felucians (T-F)guys noticed the Harry Gate open in star room leading to deceit.

I suggested we do what Kristia said, 'just get along'
We went down there to hang out and kill the Harry. They didn't seem to agree with that idea. They started killing us as we came in.

Then we regrouped and came in expecting a fight we even had Smokey Pipes and Fixxer help us at this point. I still find that amazing by it's self.

Sorry, I didn't get good pics at the lich. in side the dungeon you see a lot of death when we first came to say, hi.

Thanks to The Felucians (T-F) and Com our little group of rag tag feuders prevailed again.

Attachments

Last edited: