• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Napa Valley] A Singing Ball

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just grabbed this from an idoc today. I've heard prices ranging from 70-120 mill. Not sure how accurate that is but i'm willing to listen to offers. My ICQ is 233305062. The item is located on the Napa Valley shard.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am accepting any offers on this not just the price range listed above. Like I said it was just word of mouth that I heard of the price on these items. Again my ICQ is 233305062 and the item is located on the Napa Valley shard (hopefully that's not the reason for no responses lol)

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paid Otis 35 mil for the singing ball I have now. If that price is acceptable, I'll buy yours ;)

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold 3 singing ball on the last fest for 100m each, just saying..

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
100 mill, give or take, has been the standard for quite some time.

@Ken, Nice buy!

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to get 80 for it on napa if there is any interest.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One thing that might help with your sale is if you tell everyone what color it is, undyed versions are sought after. Even if it is dyed, at 80 mill I would be surprised if it doesn't sell.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry.. didn't even know it could be dyed. It's not dyed at all.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 of 3 singing balls that i sold at last rares fest was black dyed. 100m each.

Anyway, if the singing ball can be dyed.. i guess Bleach can be used to undye it right? If thats the case, then the color will not have any importance at all.

UPDATE: Bleach doesnt work on Singing Balls

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 of 3 singing balls that i sold at last rares fest was black dyed. 100m each.

Anyway, if the singing ball can be dyed.. i guess Bleach can be used to undye it right? If thats the case, then the color will not have any importance at all.

UPDATE: Bleach doesnt work on Singing Balls
And I tried the Tokuno dye which did not work, so no longer dyable with Tokuno dyes.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought they were dyed with the reward statuette dye tubs. I've never dyed one though and I'm not willing to try it on mine. =)

BlissMarie

K

[King_Fisher]

You find a rolled parchment pinned to your door with a shurikan.

55mil

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought they were dyed with the reward statuette dye tubs. I've never dyed one though and I'm not willing to try it on mine. =)

BlissMarie
I think this is true for sure and if so,,,,,, u can simply redye the ball back to neutral/plain by changing the reward statuette dye tub back to neutral/plain...[end]

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think this is true for sure and if so,,,,,, u can simply redye the ball back to neutral/plain by changing the reward statuette dye tub back to neutral/plain...[end]
Anyone care to test?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone care to test?
Just tested, and yes you can dye with reward statue dye tub as well you can set the tub to default which does bring the singing ball back to its original color.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tested, and yes you can dye with reward statue dye tub as well you can set the tub to default which does bring the singing ball back to its original color.
*chimes in with Assia* Yes, thanks BigEv!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i get a wink tooo!!!!!!!! surely!!!! big THP from Europa!!

always looking for some love on these hostile board!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, THP for suggesting that method for us to test whether or not the singing balls can be dyed. *smiles* Better?